[vtkusers] Reading vtkImageData from memory!!!

Rafael rlcacuba at gmail.com
Sun Feb 4 12:14:51 EST 2007

Hi.

Does somebody know how to read a vtkImageData  using vtkJPEGReader, but

I need it  because I am writing a medical visualization system. My module
receives as input a serie of images, which have been extracted from a Dicom
image.
I need  to build a vtkImageData   using those images.

Naive solution may be writing those images to the file system and then
reading  them through methods provided by [vtkJPEGReader], but it is  to
slow.

I need any way to read a vtkImageData   from memory.

Thanks