[vtkusers] need help in my project

medo supermedo supermedo84 at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 1 19:12:55 EST 2007

i am new member in vtk group i work in reconstruction project and i now work in design phase but i have more question  anyone can answer to me
my project will export dicom images and then make reconstruction of it and get 3D model (created by VTK)
1-i will make processing on 3 model where this changes will be saved (on 3D model itself or on original dicom image  and this changes save finally on database i need more explain)
2- this will done by vtk or by java (bcz i need java as my environment )
3-i will make changes on 2D image in dicom format this change will save on dicom image or in separate file contain changes
4 implemtation of this problem by vtk will be better than java or what

thanks alot i wait ur answer
good time for every one

ُEng\Mohamed Samir Mahmoud
Senior Student
Bio-Medical and Systems Engineering
Faculty of Engineering -Cairo university
Supermedo84 at yahoo.com