[vtkusers] example please

rkemp rkemp at few.vu.nl
Thu Feb 1 05:42:04 EST 2007

Hi,

I'm trying to learn VTK (java). Can anyone provide me with an example how to do this (easy)
visualization.

I have a matrix (nxn) with values between 0 and 10. The values of this matrix change over time (i.e.
each timestep a new matrix is calculated). I want to visualize the matrix during the calculation by
assigning a color that represents the actual value of that cell.

Can anyone help me by giving some hints, examples or tips which functions to use in what sequence?

Thanks a lot,

Roelof