[vtkusers] vtkContourFilters

BEN REGUIGA Mohamed mohamed.ben.reguiga at dapsys.com
Thu Feb 1 02:30:44 EST 2007

Hello all,
I still a beginner in the VTK's world and I use it in my project witch consist at a 3D reconstitution from 2D Images (Dicom Images).
the project is devlopped with C++ language on MSVS 2005 and Windows Xp.

I've realized an MPR and a MIP reconstitution and every thing is allright.
But now I need to create an entire 3D reconstitution using contour filter for Skin, Bones, muscles and blood Vessels and the problem is that in the Medical exemples in the VTKDIR\Examples\Medical\Cxx the volume is created from files existing on disc but in my case the Volume is allrady in memory that's why I  can't use the vtkxxxReaders.

So please , could you tell me how can I use the vtkContourFilters and applicate them on volume in memory ???

thank you for your help!