[vtkusers] Display different views of same object

Vincent Gratsac vincent.gratsac at irisa.fr
Fri Dec 28 06:18:19 EST 2007

Hi vtk users,

As Taro Trabish, I would like to link multiple views interactions, in
order to move/zoom/rotate all views when interacting with one of them.

I did not find answer to Taro's question...
Did anyone find a good method to do something like this ?

Have a nice day,

Vincent

--
Vincent Gratsac
Unité/Projet VisAGeS U746

Ph:  +33 (0) 2 23 23 49 20/ Fax: +33/0 2 99 84 71 71
email: Vincent.Gratsac at irisa.fr
http://www.irisa.fr/visages/