[vtkusers] Using vtkpython with X11 on headless Mac OS X systems

W.T. Bridgman William.T.Bridgman at nasa.gov
Mon Dec 17 11:33:17 EST 2007

I have found some references indicating that I will also need to
rebuild the python tkinter module so that it will use X11 Tk as
well.  X11 Tcl/Tk seems to be part of the TclTkAquaBI package.

I understand they are installing an X11 option in the build script
for python 2.5 but I'm still at Python 2.4 so I'll have to find a way
to hack it.

Thanks,
Tom

**** Please Update my e-mail address to my *NEW* OneNASA address
below ****
--
Dr. William T."Tom" Bridgman               Scientific Visualization
Studio