[vtkusers] 3d plugin for powerpoint

Michail Vidiassov master at iaas.msu.ru
Sun Dec 16 11:26:12 EST 2007

Dear Moti,

On Sun, 16 Dec 2007, Moti Freiman wrote:

> I'm serach for a tool that allow me to show 3D ploygonnal models saved as
> vtk files (vtkPolydata), inside from power point.

http://www.parallelgraphics.com/products/cortona/

Cortona® VRML Client is a fast and highly interactive Web3D viewer that is
ideal for viewing 3D models on the Web.
Cortona VRML Client works as a VRML plug-in for popular Internet browsers
(Internet Explorer, Netscape Browser, Mozilla, Mozilla Firefox, etc.) and
office applications (Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Word, etc).

Cortona VRML Client can be used for free in the following cases:
 	 Personal use	 Academic use*

I did not try it myself.

Adobe Acrobat 3D can embed VRML and other CAD files into PowerPoint.

And you have to export to VRML or somethig, of course.
Just my 0,02 RUR.

     Sincerely, Michail