[vtkusers] Problems with vtkpython

Alethea Bair abair at viz.tamu.edu
Wed Dec 12 11:09:04 EST 2007

One thing I have found helpful is the sys.path in python

import sys
sys.path

And look at this string to see if the modules you want to load are in any
of these directories. If they are not then you should edit the PYTHONPATH
environment variable to include whatever path the files are actually in

hope that helps
Alethea