[vtkusers] vtkImageViewer2 bug?

shekharc Shekhar.Chandra at sci.monash.edu.au
Thu Dec 6 23:24:57 EST 2007

Hi Guys,

Thanks for the reply Mark, it appears you might be right. I loaded data
into Paraview and found if one lets OpenGL handle the mapping it does
what I described before and clips the image but if "Interpolate Colours"
is checked everything is fine. This is linked to
SetInterpolateScalarsBeforeMapping() member in vtkMapper I think.

I have attached what I mean from screenshots. vtkImageViewer doesn't
have the vtkImageViewer2 issue if I use vtkImageMagnify to turn of
interpolation but doesn't have the same Interactor setup. I have used
Image Actor's member InterpolateOff() which controls interpolation
display but is no doubt the cause.

All I want to do is to display an uninterpolated image but not clip the
  image if thats even possible with vtkImageViewer2. Is there another
lower function involving mapping/interpolation that I can use?

Any help would be appreciated.
Cheers
Shakes