[vtkusers] Help using vtkOpenglTexture with OpenGl

Yiasemis yiasemism at cytanet.com.cy
Tue Dec 4 03:53:16 EST 2007

Hello,

I am trying to use some dicom images I read with VTK into some OpenGl code I
write so I can implement some pixel shading on them.

1) How can I use the glBindTexture with an object of type vtkOpenGl ?

I tried something with  a method ResampleToPowerOfTwo in vtkOpenGLTexture
but looks like is not the case.

Or at least I cant figure whats the *dptr part of

unsigned char* vtkOpenGLTexture::ResampleToPowerOfTwo (  int &  xsize, int &
ysize, unsigned char *  dptr, int  bpp )  [protected]

Thanks a lot :)