[vtkusers] Help with visualisation of pressure sketches

Monica Gemo Monica.Gemo at UCLouvain.be
Fri Aug 31 10:44:23 EDT 2007

Hello,
on a 2D image I must visualise pressure sensitive marks
like the ones that you can make with gimp brushing.
The input data  (scalar values for the pressure
and the point coordinates) will be stored into a vtkPolyData.

Can anybody suggest me which are the best mapper
or filter that I can use with the vtkAct2D to get the brush-like effect
with thickness varying according to the pressure input?

Any reference example?

Thanks a lot,

Monica

  Monica Gemo
  Communication and Remote Sensing Lab. (UCL/TELE)
  Belgium Lab. of Computer-Human Interaction (UCL/BCHI)
  Université catholique de Louvain
  Address : Stevin Building, room A.147
                  Place du Levant, 2
                  B-1348 Louvain-la-Neuve, BELGIUM
  Tel : + 32 10 47.41.05  -  Fax : + 32 10 47.20.89
  E-mail : gemo at tele.ucl.ac.be
  http://www.tele.ucl.ac.be/view-people.php?id=54