[vtkusers] Issues with large polydata datasets & capturing vt kOutputWindow data

Wesley Brooks wesbrooks at gmail.com
Wed Aug 29 06:33:42 EDT 2007

Just answered my own question. The redirection of the error output to
a file works fine.

in the error message text there are loads of lines very similar to the
following:

ERROR: In d:\enthon\src\vtk-5.0\common\vtkDataArrayTemplate.txx, line 255

vtkFloatArray (60E35DD0): Unable to allocate 25166838 elements of size 4 bytes.

...so I'm hoping the flag in the ini file will fix the problem until I
can re-write the code to be a little more memory friendly.

Thanks again,

Wes.