[vtkusers] compiling error

liu jianfei flair.liu at gmail.com
Mon Aug 27 11:37:25 EDT 2007

Dear all

   Initially, all my programs integrating VTK, ITK, and FLTK. etc worked
very well on Red hat linux OS. Unfortunately, I met a cmake problem after
upgraded the OS. Each time  using the CMake to compile the program, I always
faced the following error in the last step.

==========================================================================================================
No rule to make target `/usr/X11R6/lib/libX11.so', needed by `Skeleton'.
Stop.

This lib file is in the /usr/lib now, and I checked it's in the environment
variables' list. I also tried to modify it in CCMake or original CMake file.
Unfortunately, I couldn't find it. BTW, I could run VTK sample examples
based on make file. But as for the Cmake file, it's the same problem. Can
anyone tell me how to figure it out? I appreciate your help.

--
Sincerely
Jianfei Liu