[vtkusers] HELP !!! How To Save The Result Of vtkImageTracerWidget ???

JohnMark zhaojunxp at hotmail.com
Sun Aug 26 22:12:17 EDT 2007

Hi ,   I compiled the example of vtkImageTracerWidget in VC++ 6.0 : TestImageTracerWidget . and it works very well . I can get any regions of the picture . but I want to save the result , my code is as follows : vtkImageCast * readerImageCast1 = vtkImageCast::New();    // its data from the output of vtkImageStencil    readerImageCast1->SetInput((vtkDataObject *)stencil->GetOutput());     readerImageCast1->SetOutputScalarTypeToUnsignedChar();
vtkBMPWriter * bmp = vtkBMPWriter::New();    bmp->SetInput(readerImageCast1->GetOutput());    bmp->SetFileName("C:/test.bmp");
    bmp->Write(); // problem !!!! it does not work any more !
    bmp->Update();     I use vtkImageCast to change the image type before I save the result . but what I get is just a black line , I want save the result within a spline after I draw the spline on the picture . so what can I do if I want get the result like so ?    waiting for your answer and thank you very much !       Mark