[vtkusers] file VTK - Help...

Marco Aurelio Silva Neto marcoaurelioneto at yahoo.com.br
Thu Aug 23 18:01:24 EDT 2007

I have the following heading of an archive vtk:

#VTK DataFile Version 3.0
PONTOS ESTRUTURADOS
ASCII
DATASETSTRUCTURED_POINTS
DIMENSIONS 950 760
ORIGEM -87.207390 -55.174244 0
SPACING 1 1 1
CELL_DATA (950-1)*(760-1)
POINT_DATA 950*760
Scalars scalars float
LookUp_Table defoult
12.5655
84.5555
.
.
.
.
//End File

This archive .vtk, I obtain to read using the following functions of the VTK:

vtkStructuredPointsReader reader = new vtkStructuredPointsReader ();
    reader.setFileName("\home\mneto\arquivo.vtk");
    reader.Update();

vtkImageScale imageScale = new vtkImageScale ();
    imageScale.setInput(reader.getOutPut());
    .
    .
    .

vtkImageActor actor = new vtkImageActor ();
    actor.setInput (imageScale.getOutPut);
    .
    .
    .

// interaction functions(ren, renWin, ...)
    .
    .
    .

My doubts:
As I make to place in the code source all the information of heading without I need to read of an archive. The data I have all and the matrix is stored in a vector in my program.

I find that I have that to use the functions:

vtkFloatArray
vtkStructuredPoints
vtkImageScale
vtkImageActor
(+  interaction functions)

But I did not obtain to make to appear the image.

Somebody can help me?

Thank you...

Marco A. S. Neto

      Flickr agora em português. Você clica, todo mundo vê.
http://www.flickr.com.br/