[vtkusers] python tests...

fred fredmfp at gmail.com
Tue Aug 21 03:00:44 EDT 2007

Vladimir Lazunin a écrit :
> Couldn't it be the case that those files are not supposed to run
> alone, but rather been imported in some other scripts?
Yes.
They are supposed to be run only via ctest, I guess.
BTW,  I wrote my own 'old-school-but-powerful' shell script to modify
all python files
as they should be to be run in standalone and that does the trick ;-)

I would like to add: this is a pity that they can't be run in standalone
because examples are nice ;-)

In fact, I was looking for something doable in VTK via python. This is
the reason
why I wanted to run theses scripts in standalone. And I have found out
what I was looking for ;-)

Cheers,

--
http://scipy.org/FredericPetit