[vtkusers] VTK + Java + Windows XP

Rodrigo rca.cirdan at gmail.com
Mon Aug 20 08:40:39 EDT 2007

Just back! =)

And I got success!

I've just set my enviroment variables like this:

path: C:\Arquivos de
programas\Java\jdk1.5.0_06\jre\bin;C:\VTK\VTKbin\bin\debug

I don't really know why I had to choose [...]\jdk1.5.0_06\jre\bin .. But If
I set just jdk1.5.0_06\bin, it didn't work... it looked up for soime files
located in jdk1.5.0_06\jre\bin...

Well, I believe it's because the instalation and configuration of JDK here..

Thank you all for your help once more guys!

Regards,

Rodrigo - I really like vtkusers mailing list!!