[vtkusers] A problem - who can help me ?

JohnMark zhaojunxp at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 16 23:20:44 EDT 2007

hi,when I compiled an example of vtkImageShiftScale with VTK and C++ , I found a small problem . the example is ImageInteractor .and my problem is : at first time , I can draw a rectangle on a  CT picture with mouse , and when I press the mouse left button again ,a rectangle could be drawn again but the CT picture disappear  . and I have make the picture to be visibility when I press the left mouse button :     pictureActor->VisibilityOn();and when I release the left mouse button I set it to be invisibility :    pictureActor->VisibilityOff();but unfortunately , I could not see the CT picture after I draw a rectangle . So what is wrong with my program ? and how should I do to work out it ? thank you !