[vtkusers] Vtk building error en SUSE 10.1

Jorge Manrique manriquejl at cantv.net
Mon Aug 13 18:23:32 EDT 2007

Hello there.
I´m trying to build vtk, but at the very end I got this message:

Converting /home/jmanrique/software/VTK5.3/vtk-5.0.3/Filtering/Testing/Tcl/closedSplines.tcl
Conversion failed!
make[2]: *** [Filtering/Testing/Python/conversion_complete] Error 1
make[1]: ***
[Filtering/Testing/Python/CMakeFiles/FilteringPythonTests.dir/all] Error 2
make: *** [all] Error 2

I find out that it is due by a python scrip called vtkTclToPyConvertor.py (in
Utilities/vtkTclTest2Py directory).

I also download the directory Utilities/vtkTclTest2Py from the CVS repository
and the problem remain the same

I´m buiding en SUSE 10.1, python version 2.4.2

Any help will be appreciate,
Jorge