[vtkusers] Compile vtk 5.0.3 with Active Tcl8.4 and CMake 2.4

David Cole david.cole at kitware.com
Mon Aug 13 11:10:57 EDT 2007

What are the values of TCL_LIBRARY and TK_LIBRARY in your
CMakeCache.txtfile? It sounds like they may not be set correctly. If
not, set them
correctly and re-configure with CMake and try rebuilding.

If they are already apparently set correctly, then we'll need to dig deeper
to figure this out...

HTH,
David