[vtkusers] iteratively update the vertices positions.

Meisam Aliroteh meisam.aliroteh at gmail.com
Sun Aug 12 20:07:09 EDT 2007

Hi Dongqing,

I have implemented programs where I update position of vertices in a
for-loop and it never crashed. Basically the Delete() method will not crash
just because you iteratively change vertex positions. If your program
crashes, it is because of something else. From your explanation it is not
clear what is the cause of the problem. Maybe you can give more details!?
Also including parts of your code that is causing the problem can be very
helpful.