[vtkusers] Re: Howto rescaling vtkActor2D

Isidro Moreno morenoisidro at yahoo.com.ar
Sun Aug 12 08:49:48 EDT 2007

Hi! In my opinion, there's bug in this case because I had the same problem with vtkActor2D (I loaded it with polydata) and nobody could help me. The GetPosition2Coordinate()->SetValue( .... ) doesnt't work, this could be a clue.

Dear all,

   Is there any class which provides me a way to rescaling an image loaded
by an vtkActor2D instance? I need such a feature for those cases where
the maximization buttom of the windowrenderer is pressed. I have not
problems with vtkActor instances, but the bitmap loaded into the vtkActor2D
doesn't resizes its size.

Thanks all.