[vtkusers] iteratively update the vertices positions.

Dongqing Chen dqchen at cvip.louisville.edu
Sat Aug 11 22:27:35 EDT 2007

Dear All:

   I hope that I could get some help from this mail list.

  Right now, I am dealing with a polydata set. During each iteration, I update all the vertices' positions. Now the problem is that: if I define the polypdata (say, vtkPolypData *poly=vtkPolyData::New() ) outside the loop, the use poly->Delete() after all the iterations, the program is crash at poly->Delete(). If I define the poly data and delete it during each iteration, the program is crash at the same location.

  How to solve this problem? Thanks a lot.

Best Wishes,
Dongqing Chen
Ph.D Candidate
Rm. 07, Paul C. Lutz Hall
Computer Vision & Image Processing (CVIP) Lab
Department of Electrical & Computer Engineering
Speed School of Engineering
University of Louisville
Louisville, KY. 40292
U.S.A