[vtkusers] Point data to image

rafael possani gentefinabr at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 10 11:42:41 EDT 2007

   Hi all, I have a doubt. I have a ascii file(with no know model, pure ascii) with x, y and a color intensity, I have already change this file for a .jpg extension(convert to image using java), after that I can open the file with vtkJPEGReader, but I would like to make it direct(points to image), I have try to use the vtkSimplePointsReader, but it is very limited(I think that I would have to change my txt by hand to get this file load, because vtkSimplePointsReader read xyz and make a point and I cant define a color, correct?). After that I use vtkPoint, but I been getting dificult to put the color. I would like to put a point and a color, someone suggest me a class( a part of code will be very very helpful too)?   Thanks in advanced.    Rafael.   PS: Sorry for the poor English.