[vtkusers] image reader classes drop SetFileNames() ?

Mark Wyszomierski markww at gmail.com
Wed Aug 8 07:52:13 EDT 2007

Hi Mathieu,

That is from the latest version of CVS right, so my official 5.0.3
version does not have that I guess.

In any event, does vtkDICOMImageReader honor SetFileNames() ? I was
just using a CVS version from a few weeks ago and the class allowed
you to SetFileNames() but then ignored whatever it was that you had
set when Update() was called.

If it does indeed at this point use SetFileNames(), then it's possible
to make a very generic file reading routine,

Thanks,
Mark