[vtkusers] Combining vtkImageplaneWidget with vtkImageTracer ROI extraction capabilities

Flo snrf at no-log.org
Mon Aug 6 15:08:28 EDT 2007

Dear all:

I'm struggling to combine the interesting ROI freehand drawing
extraction of vtkImageTracer with the interesting cursor and plane
handling of vtkImagePlaneWidget.

What I try to achieve is :
- Load and Render the vtkImagePlaneWidget
- Interact the way I want with it

then

- WHEN the X key is pressed, to add the ROI abilities of ImageTracer
to my ImagePlane.

I manage to have one or the other but only separately - When I mixed
them in such ways I always have a crash of a black image.

Did anybody try to do such things ? Is this actually possible ?

regards,

Flo.