[vtkusers] creating an array of images and transformations

Mark E Roberts mroberts at andrew.cmu.edu
Sun Aug 5 16:32:15 EDT 2007

Dear all,

I am trying to save an array of images and their transformations but am unsure of how to accomplish that. I can save the images as one of two types, either 2D jpegs that I change into structured points, where I would also need to save their transformations. Or I could save 3D vtkImageReslice data.

I looked online and saw hints that vtkImageImport and vtkImageExport were tools that i can use, but I am unsure of how to start this task.

Any and all help is appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Mark Roberts

--
Mark Roberts
Masters of Science, Project Student