[vtkusers] Cone.java example hangs on Mac OS 10.3.9

Jennifer West jennifer.lorraine.west at gmail.com
Wed Aug 1 15:39:56 EDT 2007

Sorry, I realized I should have included a few more details after I hit
send...

Yes, I am using VTK 5.0.3. The vtk.jar is in the classpath and I set the
DYLD_LIBRARY_PATH variable:

export DYLD_LIBRARY_PATH=$DYLD_LIBRARY_PATH:/Users/jennifer/Development/
VTKBuild/bin/

I'm not 100% sure about setting this variable (if I've done it right), but I
gathered that's what I should do from the docs that I've read.

I tried the Cone2 and Cone3 examples and they also hang.

Regards,
Jennifer