[vtkusers] vtkTransform and vtkTransformPolyDataFilter

ѧ־ Ñî shulo1978 at hotmail.com
Sat Apr 28 09:57:38 EDT 2007

Hi everyone, I has a problem with vtkTransform and
vtkTransformPolyDataFilter. I use vtkTransform and
vtkTransformPolyDataFilter to process a vtkPolyData, after that, use
vtkCutter to cut through vtkPolyData with plan to get 2D contour of the
object. The problem is here, I still can render the 2D contour to screen but
when I use getBounds() function it seems return wrong result(tried to do
intersection with other, but didn't recognize each other where there should
be a intersection). I tried to use vtkTransform and
vtkTransformPolyDataFilter again, but the same. Anyone know how to solve the
problem? thank you very much