[vtkusers] vtk pipeline designer?

Brian Eastwood beastwoo at email.unc.edu
Wed Apr 25 13:00:21 EDT 2007

Others have mentioned it, but I'll put in a big plug for VisTrails.  I've just started using it, and the project seems to have a lot of potential.  The developers seem interested in making this tool useful to a wider audience and helping people out with any questions.  To use your own version of VTK you compile VisTrails yourself--it's not very difficult, and I'm sure the developers would appreciate a report of how the project worked for you.

Brian