[vtkusers] Please help me!! vtkImageStencil

samo sandra.moritz at gmx.de
Wed Apr 25 03:01:07 EDT 2007

Hello

I have two data formats, one STL and one MetaImage Format. Both are used for
the stencil algorithm. My question now is: Are the MetaImage Formats
different from eachother or are there any other contraints I have to be
aware? Because at the moment, with the one MetaImage Format, everything is
fine. But with another one, vtkImageStencil brings an error that the pixel
to copy are empty. Has anyone an idea? Please, I need your help!