[vtkusers] Vector data range from a Plot3D file

Shriram Iyer shriram.uc at gmail.com
Mon Apr 23 12:45:16 EDT 2007

Dr. Dominik,

I really appreciate your response to my questions. But I'm still having
trouble solving one of my problems.

GetScalarRange() doesn't accept -1 as a parameter :-(. It only accepts and
array of double. Is there a GetRange() function that I'm missing? If yes,
could you please tell me on what data type it can be called?

I used GetExtent() to get the dimensions of the Structured grid and it
works:-). GetBounds() returns the bounds of the actual coordinates (in
double). I was looking for the dimensions of the grid (in int).

Thanks in advance!

Shriram