[vtkusers] OS X Rendering Problem over xterm

Alexander MacLennan alexander.maclennan at postgrad.curtin.edu.au
Tue Apr 17 22:23:39 EDT 2007

Hi,

I am having problems with rendering objects over an X connection to my Linux
box being displayed on an Apple iMac ( OS X 10.4 ).

Has anyone on the list had issues with regions that should be culled/clipped
appearing on the display that shouldn't be there? I.E., when viewing an
object with volume, the other side of the object is also visible?

The code is fine if I use an X session from another Linux box.

I've put the screenshots on a web page to make my explanation clearer.

http://www.computing.edu.au/~maclenna/horse.html

I don't think this is a VTK issue, but I am hoping that someone here has
seen this problem before.

Cheers

Alex