[vtkusers] vtkShepard Method

Suneet Luniya luniya at nanotechsys.com
Tue Apr 17 16:15:06 EDT 2007

Hi All,

I am trying to convert a grid of unstructured points in to structured data.
I saw that VTK has a method vtkShepardMethod() to do this.

Does anyone have an example of how to accomplish this?

I created a point array

vtkDotNetWrap::vtkPoints points = vtkDotNetWrap::vtkPoints::New();

for(int i = 0; i < nRow; i++)

{

for(int j = 0; j < nCol; j++)

          {

                    Points::InsertNextPoint(dM1[i,j], dM2[i,j], dM3[i,j]);

          }

}

But vtkShepard() accepts only 'dataset' type in the method setInput()

Once, the input is defined, in what format do you get the output?

I am using VC++ 7.1 compiler on Win XP.

Any help will be useful

TIA