[vtkusers] Creating a manifest file using CMake

Erin McKay intrigue at ozemail.com.au
Sun Apr 15 00:25:21 EDT 2007

Hi All

I have a VTK/ITK project consisting of many dynamically loadable Tcl
packages, created using CMake and SWIG. Each package has a
corresponding CMakeLists.txt file. As part of the build process, I
would like to generate a single Tcl package to load all of the other
packages (for convenience and backwards compatibility).

The package file should be a plain text file looking something like:

#------------------------------------------
package provide mypackage 1.0.0

package requires mymodule1
package requires mymodule3
package requires mymodule2
#etc...

where mymodule? is one of the Tcl modules created by CMake.

Can anyone tell me if there a straightforward way to create a file like
this (a kind of manifest file, I suppose) when building a project
comprising multiple modules?

thanks,

Erin McKay
Lead Programmer & Tea Boy