[vtkusers] Windows Forms Application and VTK under Visual C++ 2005

Andrew J. Dolgert ajd27 at tc.cornell.edu
Sat Apr 14 20:18:54 EDT 2007

I did get it to work inside a .NET application. I made .NET wrappers which are up-to-date for VTK 5.0.1 but not for 5.0.2 yet. You can either take the wrappers as-is or just look at the code to see how to embed VTK in a Windows Form and do it yourself. With managed C++, you could do most of the VTK as native C++ and make only a little managed C++. http://vtkdotnet.sourceforge.net/
- Drew