[vtkusers] How to change UI corrdinated to view coordinate

shyam goyal shyam_iisc at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 12 10:22:33 EDT 2007

Hello,

I am trying to create a 2d application using QT and
VTK.

When I am trying to create a point in view it is not
gettting created at the loction where I am clicking
but somewhere else. The reason may be I am not mapping
the window coordinate to view coordinate system.I am
not getting how to do that. The other thing I want to
know If I pan(translate) the view or rotate the view
what I need to do in that case. Do I have need to
change something with camera.

Help me in this regard.

Regards,

Shyam Sunder Goyal