[vtkusers] vtkLandmarkTransform problems?

Amy Squillacote amy.squillacote at kitware.com
Thu Apr 12 07:55:07 EDT 2007

Hi Emmanouil,

For the version of VTK that you're using, is there a CMake variable
called VTK_USE_HYBRID? (This variable existed in some previous versions
of VTK, but not in the current one.) Anyway, if that variable exists, it
should be set to ON when you run cmake before compiling VTK.
vtkLandmarkTransform is in the Hybrid directory of VTK, and if that flag
exists and is set to OFF, then trying to use the vtkLandmarkTransform
class would definitely cause problems.

- Amy