[vtkusers] Re: How to embed C++ vtk screen/window/panel into Java, Swing Frame/Panel/Window?

Sebastien Jourdain jourdain at artenum.com
Wed Apr 11 14:35:26 EDT 2007

Hello James Mei,

As I understand, you don't want to use the java wrapping of vtk because
you are afraid of performance ?
What kind of performance lost could you get by using the Java wrapping
of VTK since all the data processing will still be done in C++ ?

I might not understand your needs, but I think you will save time by
using the provided Java wrapping of VTK with no performance loss
compared to the C++ layer as you are already using a swing client
application.

Regards,

Seb