[vtkusers] vtkVolumeTexutureMapper3D + brightness/contrast

Mark Wyszomierski markww at gmail.com
Tue Apr 10 14:10:27 EDT 2007

Hi,

Is there anyway to intercept the output of vtkVolumeTexutureMapper3D -
I'd like to run the output through a window/level filter then combine
it with the rest of the on screen elements. I'm using 4 component RGBA
color data and there is no way to window/level the output
unfortunately. I was thinking it would flow something like:

    vtkVolumeTexutureMapper3D ::Render(buffer);
    WindowLevel(buffer, nWindow, nLevel);
    DrawOtherPolygonsEtc();
    DrawFinalBufferToRenderWindow();

I thought this method of passing whatever vtkVolumeTexutureMapper3D
renders through the w/l filter would give us a real time result
without any rendering lag.

Thanks for any help,
Mark