[vtkusers] how to rotate vtkAnnotatedCubeActor ?

dean.inglis at camris.ca dean.inglis at camris.ca
Sat Apr 7 11:33:31 EDT 2007

Hi Mark,

I have made some changes to vtkACA that
will allow one to change the final orientation
of the annotated cube:
1) removed internal bool ivars Cube, FaceText,
TextEdges: set/get directly the visibility of the
corresponding constituent actors with
Set/Get*Visibility
2) added an internal vtkAssemply ivar that keeps
the props and allow access to this assembly so that
all of the user transform/matrix or other vtkProp3D
methods, such as SetOrientation will now work on
the assembly of props: e.g.,
  my_annotatedCubeActor->GetAssembly()->SetOrientation(45,45,45);
3) default face texts are now X+,X-,Y+,Y-,Z+,Z-

Dean