[vtkusers] how to rotate vtkAnnotatedCubeActor ?

Mark Wyszomierski markww at gmail.com
Sat Apr 7 09:53:40 EDT 2007

Hi Dean,

Depending on the volume being renderered it may be a rotation other
than 90 degrees.

If it's exactly 90 degrees, swapping the faces is possible, but then
you need to write a lot of code to make sure the text itself is
oriented correctly. By that I mean if you're putting the anatomical
character "S" on the front of the cube, you want to make sure that the
"A, P" etc are heads up in relation to the S too. It's tough to
explain.

I just thought it was easier to always have it setup one way to start,
then apply one transform to the assembly and all of that is taken care
of for you.

Thanks,
Mark