[vtkusers] Begineer Question

Mike Jackson imikejackson at gmail.com
Sat Apr 7 09:11:38 EDT 2007

VTK_DIR is the directory where you _BUILT_ VTK. So typically you have
an out of source build so if you unzipped your source in C:\Program
Files\VTKSource, the you should have made another directory possibly,
C:\Program Files\VTKBuild  where you actually built VTK. If you have
not built VTK yet, stop and do that first.

  If you need help building VTK, just reply back to the mailing list
and we can give you some help.

--
Mike Jackson   Senior Research Engineer