[vtkusers] Getting debug errors when deleting objects !!!

Syn3DDM haythem.jaidi at hotmail.com
Sat Apr 7 05:33:09 EDT 2007

Hi
I am using vtk in a MFC application. My probleme is that when I close the
main window I got a debug errors ! I wrote the deleting code in the
destrutor like this :
CVTKMFCView::~CVTKMFCView()
{
                    this->iren->Delete();
                    this->CameraStyle->Delete();
	    this->renWin->Delete();
	    this->ren->Delete();
	    this->Actor->Delete();
	    this->Mapper->Delete();
	    this->Polydata->Delete();
	    this->PLYReader->Delete();
           // Delete the the objects used to form the visualisation.
}

this code causes a debug errors while closing the main window ! but when I
let the destructor empty like this

CVTKMFCView::~CVTKMFCView()
{
}