[vtkusers] Re: writing several scalars in one file (py and C)...

Dominik Szczerba domi at vision.ee.ethz.ch
Thu Apr 5 13:39:59 EDT 2007

InsertNextValue() reallocates memory if needed, probabely logarithmically. If
you are not fine with it, and know the size beforehands, just set the size of
the array at the beginning and write the buffer with [] operator instead of
appending/reallocation. Read the vtkArray documentation for details.
Dominik

--
Dominik Szczerba, PhD
Computer Vision Lab CH-8092 Zurich