[vtkusers] how to rotate vtkAnnotatedCubeActor ?

Dean Inglis dean.inglis at camris.ca
Thu Apr 5 08:35:06 EDT 2007

Hi Mark,

glad to see some interest in this class.

>I'd rather have this be part of the real VTK code for peer review etc.
>Do we just mail the modified source code file to someone at Kitware?

If you can send me your commented modifications, I'd be
happy to look at it and commit changes.

>Oh another thing - the default anotomical letters for the cube face
>were wrong I think, at least in the DICOM world - I had to change
>those internally as well - anyone else notice this?

The defaults are just that: defaults.  the API is there for
the user to change the +/- x/y/z face labels: e.g.,
actor->SetZPlusFaceText("foo");
There is no internal algorithm to take image data from
a reader and automatically figure this out for you (this
class takes no inputs anyway).

Dean