[vtkusers] how to rotate vtkAnnotatedCubeActor ?

Mark Wyszomierski markww at gmail.com
Thu Apr 5 07:27:56 EDT 2007

Yes I agree. I just took the source of annotatedCubeActor and
internally added all the components to one assembly. Then it was easy
to apply an initial transform to position the cube the way I wanted.
After that it functioned just as usual which is great.

I'd rather have this be part of the real VTK code for peer review etc.
Do we just mail the modified source code file to someone at Kitware?

Oh another thing - the default anotomical letters for the cube face
were wrong I think, at least in the DICOM world - I had to change
those internally as well - anyone else notice this?

Thanks,
Mark