R: [vtkusers] atan2 domain error and distance widget error

Lazzarato Dr. Gianni lazzadrgi at libero.it
Wed Apr 4 08:37:15 EDT 2007

Hi Michael,

                 i resolved by myself :

For anglewidget problem I take care at the case where     double theta1 =
atan2(p1[1]-c[1],p1[0]-c[0]) ;   take 0 values ->     double theta1 =
atan2(0,0);      in vtkAngleRepresentation2d.

( the same for theta2,obviously)

Also I changed the value of font scaling in vtkleaderactor2d (#define
VTK_LA2D_FACTOR 0.015)   increasing to 0.025.

I did the same also for vtkimageaxis2d involved in vtkdistancewidget.

That’s all , everything is ok for me, right now.  :)

Regards

Gianni

  _____