[vtkusers] coordinates problem

Sergi Dote sergidt at gmail.com
Wed Apr 4 05:08:40 EDT 2007

Hello vtkusers, I need your Knowledge, because I have a problem:

I am developing a tool for to calculate distances on a vtkImageData. Each
distance is represented with a vtkLineSource, and a mapper2D and actor2D.
this mapper2D uses a world system coordinates. I work with 2D because my
framework use this system. Up to this point  all that I have implemented run
correctly. My problem appears when I want to draw the ends on a distance. I
represent them with a vtkDiskSource, a mapper2D and a actor2D, each end of
distance. Each mapper2D of the vtkDiskSources works like my distance system
coordinate, this is with world system coordinate. Before to render each
disk, I show what is his position and is equal to end of the distance, I
want to say that the position of each disk is correct, I ask too what is the
system coordinate of the distance and of each disk, and they are the same
coordinate system. Though I am insure  of the use of the same coordinate
system and same position, the disks do not appear in supposed and correct
position for that I wait.
Somebody knows what is the problem?

if you want that I post my code, say me it.

Thaks a lot.

--
.: Sergi Dote Teixidor :.