[vtkusers] vtkWindowToImageFilter

Francois Bertel francois.bertel at kitware.com
Tue Apr 3 09:47:05 EDT 2007

vtkWindowToImageFilter is used in all vtk tests that require an image comparison, all of them pretty much. Right now, most of the tests pass.
Do you do anything special in your case? Can you provide the piece of code you have to reproduce the behavior you see on our side?

Mark Wyszomierski wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Has anyone tried using the CVS version of vtkWindowToImageFilter? It
> seems to produce an empty image when used. Reverting back to the
> 'release' version 5x of VTK, the same code that uses it produces
> correct results. Just wondering if anyone experienced the same thing
> or any ways around it,
>
> Thanks,
> Mark

1 (518) 371 3971 x113 | 28 Corporate Drive